Move over, french fries! There are now more possibilities than ever to cook everything you love with all the health benefits and convenience of your home air fryer with The Complete Air Fryer Cookbook.
When you think “Air fryer” you probably don’t think Mixed Berry Muffins for breakfast, Tuna Zucchini Melts for lunch, or Spicy Thai Beef Stir-Fry for dinner. You might even think, “That’s crazy…those dishes aren’t fried!” Well, you’re right, they aren’t—but it’s not as crazy as it sounds. The Complete Air Fryer Cookbook goes beyond fried foods to give you creatively inspired meals that are baked, grilled, roasted and steamed.
Air frying connoisseur and cookbook author Linda Larsen has collected her favorite recipes in The Complete Air Fryer Cookbook to turn your air fryer into an all-purpose cooking machine!
- Not just any air fryer cookbook: With more than 100 recipes you’ll cook your favorites, indulge in guilty pleasures, and discover new ingredients you never thought to air fry
- Two is better than one: Mix and match flavors by air frying two delicious recipes at once
- Air Fryer 101: Learn about timing and temps, oil options, and how to choose the best machine for you
- Biggest bang for your buck: Master your dream machine and discover its full potential with fun, innovative air frying techniques
The Complete Air Fryer Cookbook brings you recipes such as: Omelette in Bread Cups * Bacon Tater Tots * Sweet and Hot Chicken Wings * Seafood Tacos * Pesto Gnocchi * Mexican Pizza * Savory Roasted Sweet Potatoes * Chocolate Peanut Butter Molten Cupcakes * Apple Peach Cranberry Crisp * and much more
Healthy, Delicious, and Easy – Everything You Need!
Discover the easy way to lose weight!
What the heck is an Air Fryer? An Air Fryer is a revolutionary device that allows you to enjoy the taste and crunch of fried foods without all the oil and grease. Inside Air Fryer Cookbook: The Simple Guide to Air Frying for Smart People, you’ll discover how to create amazing fried treats—and even full meals—that save you time, promote heart health, and help you lose weight!
Is an Air Fryer hard to use? Absolutely not! Everyone can use this simple appliance – even children and elderly people. Air Fryers are a lot safer to use than traditional fryers because they don’t require large amounts of hot oil. All you have to do is load up your Air Fryer with your favorite ingredients (or choose one of the many amazing recipes in this book). Then, you can sit back and relax as this sophisticated, easy-to-maintain modern device takes care of the rest.
Why are Air Fryers Better for You and Your Family? Cooks love Air Fryers Cook because this fast and easy process cooks the food without removing essential vitamins and minerals. You’ll save money on ingredients (especially oil) and enjoy much more than just frying – modern Air Fryers can also bake, roast, and grill. You can even prepare two dishes at once – one fried and the other baked!
Inside this fascinating book, you’ll discover a wealth of delicious Air Fryer recipes:
- Traditional Cheese and Hearty Japanese Omelets
- Anytime Air Fried Bacon
- Craveable French Toast Sticks
- Crispy Avocado Fries, Fun Sweet Potato Fries, and Traditional French Fries
- Spicy Chili Garlic Potato Wedges
- Vegetarian Spinach and Cheese Lasagna
- Light and Filling Quinoa Stuffed Mushrooms
- Family Favorite Chicken Drumsticks
- Homebaked Butter Crayfish
- Tangy Ratatouille
- Peppered Fish Fillets with Bread Crumbs
- Mini Chorizo Empanadas
- Crispy Fried Spring Rolls
- Pork Satay with Peanut Sauce
- Homestyle Roast Beef
- Brazilian Meat Balls
Don’t wait another second to start enjoying your favorite foods with far less grease and fat. It’s time to give your body the light, healthy—and delicious—meals it deserves with Air Fryer Cookbook: The Simple Guide to Air Frying for Smart People
Air fryers are hot new kitchen appliances that use forced hot air to “fry” foods without oil. This is a huge boon to home cooks who love the flavour and texture of deep-fried foods, but hate the fat, calories, mess, and danger that accompany frying foods in a pan of hot oil. Air fryers are sold at most major retailers, including Argos, Tesco and Amazon.
Air fryers have been road-tested by major websites but there is no mainstream cookbook on the market for consumers.