Breasts, Boneless in the Air Fryer
Boneless chicken breast is one of the easiest things to make in an airfryer. Just add your favorite seasonings, throw it in the airfryer for 12 minutes or so, and serve! Cooking at a higher temperature makes for a crispy outside while staying moist on the inside.
Servings: 4 oz
- Chicken breasts
- Seasoning of your choice
1. Preheat your airfryer to 193 C or 380 F.
2. Season your chicken breast with your desired seasonings.
3. Place the seasoned chicken breat into the airfryer basket and cook for approximately 12 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked.
4. Serve as part of your main course.
- Defrost before cooking -no oil necessary
- Flip halfway through -make sure the chicken is fully cooked before consuming