Crumbed Chicken Tenderloins in the Air Fryer
These Air fried Crumbed chicken tenders taste so much better than anything you've had at a restaurant.. May it be main dish or as snack, every family will surely enjoy especially if served with your favorite dip. Using Air fryer would make this dish even more healthier with less oil.
- air fryer
- 8 chicken tenderloins
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Preheat an air fryer to 350°F or 175°C for 3 minutes
- Whisk egg in a small bowl.
- On separate bowl, mix bread crumbs and oil together until mixture becomes loose and crumbly.
- Dip each chicken tenderloin into the bowl of egg.
- Dip chicken into the crumb mixture, Make sure its even and fully covered.
- Lay chicken tenderloins into the basket of the air fryer.
- Cook for about 12 minutes. Plate and serve
- Serve with lime aioli, salad or steamed vegetables.