Crumbed Chicken Tenderloins in the Air Fryer
- air fryer
- 8 chicken tenderloins
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Preheat an air fryer to 350°F or 175°C for 3 minutes
- Whisk egg in a small bowl.
- On separate bowl, mix bread crumbs and oil together until mixture becomes loose and crumbly.
- Dip each chicken tenderloin into the bowl of egg.
- Dip chicken into the crumb mixture, Make sure its even and fully covered.
- Lay chicken tenderloins into the basket of the air fryer.
- Cook for about 12 minutes. Plate and serve