Drumsticks in the Air Fryer
Chicken drumsticks are messy and fun to eat. By making them in the airfryer, you can get delicious fried drumsticks with much less oil used. With an endless list of seasonings to try, there are many flavors you can try out with this quick and easy dish.
- Chicken drumsticks
- Seasonings of your choice
- Cooking oil spray
1. Preheat your airfryer to 188C or 370F.
2. Plave your desired seasoning in a plastic back along with the defrosted drumsticks.
3. Shake the bag to coat the drumsticks.
4. Spray the airfryer basket with cooking oil.
5. Place the drumsticks in the airfryer basket and cook for 20 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked.
6. Serve with dipping sauce or with your favorite side dishes.
- defrost before cooking -spray the airfryer basket before adding drumsticks -make sure the chicken is fully cooked before consuming