Game Hen in the Air Fryer
Looking to cook a whole hen but don't want to turn on the oven? Then the airfryer is the way to go! You're only 30 minutes away from a crispy skined, juicy bird.
- Whole cornish game hen
- Seasonings of your choice
- Cooking spray
1. Season the hen with the desired seasonings
2. Spray the airfryer basket with cooking spray.
3. Place the hen into the basket and cook for 20-25 minutes at 199C or 390F, turning halfway through.
4. When the hen is fully cooked take it out of the airfryer basket and serve.
- defrost the hen before cooking
- make sure the hen is fully cooked before consuming
- flip the hen halfway through