Ingham’s Breast Chipees in the airfryer
Ingham's Breast Chipees is a popular Austrailian frozen meal- similar to the familiar chicken strips. It is often served with mushy peas, parmasan chips, and toasted bread.
- 1 Package Ingham's frozen Breast Chipees 400 grams
1. Preheat the air fryer to 200 C or 390 F.
2. Place the frozen chipees in a lightly greased airfryer basket and cook for approximately 11 minutes.
3. Shake or turn the chipees halfway through to ensure even cooking.
4. Serve with dipping sauce or on toasted bread with mushy peas and parmasan chips.
- Cook from frozen
- No oil necessary
- Shake half way -make sure the chicken is cooked fully before consuming