Whole Chicken in the Air Fryer
An airfryer can even be used to cook a whole chicken- as long as it fits in your airfyer basket that is. By cooking at a lower heat, the chicken stays nice and tender while taking on the flavor of the added seasonings.
- Whole chicken
- Sauce of your choice- such as barbeque or satay sauce.
1. Preheat your airfryer to 182C or 360F.
2.Place the defrosted chicken into the airfryer basket and baste the top half with the sauce of your choice.
3.Cook the chicken for 55 minutes, then take out the basket and flip the chicken over.
4. Baste the other side of the chicken and cook for another 55 minutes.
- defrost the chicken before cooking -flip the chicken and baste halfway through for even cooking
- use a meat thermometer to make sure the chicken is fully cooked before consuming