Wings in the Air Fryer
Chicken wings are super popular, especially on game day. From barbeque sauce to hot sauce to a thai chili sauce, there are so many seasoning options that are sure to please the crowd.
- Chicken wings
- Seasoning or sauce of your choice
1. Preheat your airfryer to 204C or 400F
2. Season the chicken wings with the desired seasonings.
3. Place the wings in a single layer in the airfryer basket.
4. Cook the wings for 12 minutes, flipping halfway through.
5. Serve with your favorite dipping sauces.
- defrost the chicken wings before cooking
- flip the wings halfway through to ensure even cooking
- for extra crispiness, spray a little oil on the chicken before cooking
- make sure the chicken is cooked fully before consuming