Magical Ways to Cook Potatoes in the Air Fryer
Who doesn’t love crunchy and tasty potatoes? They are super easy to prepare at home; just open a pack, fry the contents, and enjoy your favorite potato delicacies.
The only bad part is dunking the potatoes into a gallon of oil and then feeling guilty about eating all the fat-laden stuff. However, with an air fryer, you can fry potato in a tablespoon (or less) of oil and still get the same crispy, crunchy results. Here are some quick instructions on how to cook potatoes using an air fryer.
1. Fresh Cut Fries
Fresh cut fries can be cooked easily in an Air Fryer. In just 30 minutes or so, you can serve your family with freshly cooked fries without unhealthy oil.
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Ingredients: 2 to 3 pcs potatoes, salt and pepper to taste
- Slice your potatoes into strips. Wash them and dry.
- Preheat your Air Fryer to 400°F / 200°C for 5 minutes
- Lay the strips on the air fryer basket. Sprinkle with salt and pepper
- Cook for 30 minutes
- Make sure you dry the potatoes to make them crispy
- Have your favorite condiments ready
Once you have tried air fried potato, you will never want to go back to deep fried.