Asparagus in the Air Fryer
Asparagus is a tasty summer vegetable that is super healthy and easy to make in an airfryer. Just add a bit of salt, pepper, and a squeeze of lemon for a fresh flavor that is sure to delight the whole family.
- Trimmed asparagus spears
- Black pepper
- Cooking oil spray of your choice
1. Trim the asparagus spears and lightly spritz them with cooking spray.
2. Add salt and pepper, or other seasonings of your choice.
3. Place the asparagus into the airfryer basket and cook at 400F or 204C for 10 minutes, no need to preheat.
4. When the asparagus is tender, serve with a squeeze of lemon juice.
- No need to preheat the airfryer
- Spray the asparagus with cooking spray before seasoning to help keep the seasoning on.
- Serve immediately after removing from the airfryer to maintain freshness