Beets in the Air Fryer
Everyone loves potato chips, but they don't make for a very healthy snack. A fun alternative to salty, greasy potato chips is home made beet chips made in the airfryer. The bright red color makes for a fun, delicious snack that you'll want to make again and again.
- Peeled beets
- 2 teaspoons oil
- salt and pepper or other seasonings of your choice
1. Cut the peeled beets into thin slices.
2. Place the slices into a bowl with the oil and seasonings of your choice.
3. Toss the beets to fully coat them in the oil and seasoning mixture.
4. Place 1.5 cups of the coated beets into the airfryer basket and cook them at 320F for 25-30 minutes, tossing every 5 minutes.
5. When the beet chips are dry and crispy, remove them from the basket and enjoy.
6. Repeat the cooking process with the rest of the beets.
- No need to preheat the airfryer
- Try using different seasonings to replicate your favorite potato chip flavors
- Try this recipe with different types of beets for a variety of colors