Broccoli in the Air Fryer
Broccoli is a widely available, popular vegetable. It boasts a wide range of nutrients while staying low calorie. By cooking it in the airfryer, it is possible to get perfectly roasted broccoli without having to heat the house by turning on the oven.
- 1 pound peeled and trimmed broccoli
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Salt and pepper or other seasoning of your choice
- 1/4 cup water
1. Place the broccoli florets, oil, and seasonings into a bowl and toss to coat.
2. Pour the water into the basin of the airfryer (under the basket) to help the broccoli steam and not burn while cooking.
3. Place the coated florets into the airfryer basket and cook for 6 minutes at 400F or 204C, until the stems are tender.
- No need to preheat the Airfryer
- Try cooking cauliflower with the broccoli, or adding sliced garlic and onions