Brussels Sprouts in the Air Fryer
Brussel sprouts have the reputation of being a gross, mushy vegetable. However, when cooked properly they are crispy and flavorful! Thanks to the airfyer it's now easier than ever to create the perfect brussel sprouts that will have your family and friends asking how you did it.
- 2 cups brussel sprouts sliced lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Place the sliced brussel sprouts, oil, vinegar, and seasonings into a bowl and toss to coat,
2. Cook the coated brussel sprouts in the airfryer basket at 380F or 193C.
3. Shake the basket and check the cooking progress after 5 minutes, and again after 3 more minutes.
4. They should be done cooking after 8-15 minutes.
- No need to preheat the Airfryer -make sure not to overcook the Brussel sprouts, they should be crispy but not burnt