Carrots in the Air Fryer
Carrots are tasty raw, but even more delicious when they are soft and roasted. By adding a bit of agave or maple syrup, this dish quickly transforms into a sweet way to eat your veggies.
- baby carrots or carrots sliced into small spears
- agave or maple syrup
- salt and pepper
- cooking oil spray
1. Place the carrots into a bowl along with 1 tablespoon of either agave or maple syrup, along with salt and pepper to taste. Toss the carrots to coat them.
2. Spray the airfryer basket with cooking spray to avoid the carrots sticking.
3. Place the coated carrots into the airfryer basket and cook at 380F or 193C for 10 to 15 minutes, or until the carrots are soft.
- No need to preheat the Airfryer
- Toss the carrots midway through cooking to ensure they cook evenly
- If you like, you can sprinkle the cooked carrots with a bit of dried thyme or dill to add a more complex flavor