Eggplant in the Air Fryer
Eggplant is a nutrient dense fruit that provides a lof of fibre to help keep you feeling full. One of the healthiest and tastiest ways of preparing it is with a simple curry coating. Served with brown rice and lentils, it makes for a delicious meal.
- 1/8 teaspoon tumeric
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 clove minced garlic
- cooking oil spray
- salt to taste
1. Preheat the airfryer to 300F.
2. Cut the eggplant into 1/2 inch slices and spray both sides of each slice with cooking spray.
3. Add the tumeric, curry powder, salt, and minced garlic to a bowl and toss the eggplant slices in the mixture.
4.Place the coated eggplant slices into the airfryer basket and cook for 10 minutes, or until the tops are crispy and brown.
- If you find the eggplant sticking to the Airfryer basket, you can spray the sides with cooking spray.
- If you're not a fan of the skins of the eggplant, you can peel them before slicing and seasoning.
- You can use this cooking method with whatever seasonings you like