Fennel in the Air Fryer
Fennel is a late spring, early summer treat that has a light anise flavor. While some people are not a fan of anise, once the fennel is roasted even the pickiest of eaters will find it hard to resist.
- 2 fennel bulbs
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1. Cut the fennel bulbs into quarters lengthwise.
2. Place the fennel into a bowl along with the olive oil and balsamic vinegar, tossing to coat.
3. Cook the fennel in the Airfryer at 370F or 188C for 15 minutes, tossing every 5 minutes.
4. The fennel will be done cooking when it softens and begins to caramelize.
- No need to preheat the Airfryer before cooking the fennel
- If you desire, you can add seasonings to the vinegar and oil mixture such as garlic powder or lemon juice.
- If you find the fennel to be sticking to the Airfryer basket you can use some cooking spray on the basket before putting the fennel in it.