Onions in the Air Fryer
Onion rings are a great snack, appetizer, and a great addition to any type of parties. It's flavor makes it a great pair for any beverage. It's also very easy to cook. Commonly cooked deep fried, some people shy away from serving onion rings because of the need for too much oil but with Air Fryer, anyone can prepare onion rings any time for anyone.
- 5 pcs. onions
- 2 cups of flour
- 2 eggs
1. Slice the onions based on your desired thickness
2. Mix flour, eggs and seasoning
3. Deep the onion rings
4. Preheat the Air Fryer to 400°F 204°C for 5 minutes
5. Place the onion rings into the Air Fryer basket and wait for 10 minutes
- Best to freeze the onion rings on the batter before cooking
- Best to serve with your preferred condiments.