Parsnips in the Air Fryer
Parsnips are very versatile in a way that they can see you through from your first meal of the day to the last. There are many ways to prepare them and no matter how you choose to prepare them and serve them, preparation and cooking is very easy especially with an Air Fryer.
- 10-20 pcs of parsnips
- 2 cups of flour
- 2 eggs
1. Slice the parsnips onto two
2. Mix flour, eggs and seasoning
3. Deep the sliced parsnips
4. Preheat the Air Fryer to 380°F 193°C for 15 minutes
5. Place the parsnips into the Air Fryer basket and wait for 10 minutes
- Best to freeze the parsnips on the batter before cooking
- Best to serve with your preferred condiments.